Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sternchen
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Sternchen

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june Empty
PostSubject: Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june   Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:59 am

It'll be streamed on the internet and Ich has an meet und greet in ze pocket wiv them.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.noneofyourbusiness.com
Sternchen
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Sternchen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june   Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Meet and greet was aw-kwarddd but anyway livestreaming later and a look at Bills new piercing anyone???????
His lip is pierced in case you hadnt noticed...

Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june Billllllllllll
Back to top Go down
Sternchen
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Sternchen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june   Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Some more....

too early in the morning:
Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And a clearer look at the lip piercing again....
Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june Pir

And ooh la laa
Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june Georg1

Sternchen reporting live from Moscow.... till later
Back to top Go down
Sternchen
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Sternchen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june   Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:59 pm

Tom has some facial scruff (forgot to shave)

Bill................OH MY....
Just back at hotelroom, will post more tomorrow with pics and all but I have other things to do now....
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female
Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june   Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:16 am

Riveting tale, chap. =.=
Back to top Go down
http://www....com
Sternchen
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Sternchen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june   Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:33 pm

*yawn*
I dont know how to interpret that, in my head it sounds sarcastic. Whatever... I'm not forcing anyone to believe me or whatever.

And in case you feel offended now that I really really dont care.

Honey... if you had Bill in your life, would you give a shit about anything else?
Didnt think so...

Last edited by Sternchen on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cant spell)
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june   Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Well in your head you were right. No actually I would give a damn about everything else. Like family and people who actually have time for me, honey. ;D and we might believe you if you gave us details, hmm?

Listen, dear, I've been attempting to be polite to you, welcoming and all that useless shit. Just because you're I don't give a fuck how much older than me because 21 certainly isn't your age listed on ooohhh Kaulitz Heaven, it doesn't give you the right to make anyone feel retarded, kay? XD lol.

And I'm pretty sure that absolutely none of my friends on this forum care that you've hooked up with Bill fuckin' Kaulitz if you're not willing to share the experience since it was oh so damn emotional. *wipes tears*

Good day, love Smile Say hey to Bill for me.

Ayre fikeh ya ba2ra w kss imik kamena. :3
Back to top Go down
Dinahkin
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Dinahkin

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june   Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:08 pm

@Nicollie

Before this goes too far, may I point a few things out ?

One, that you chose to escalate this thread with a sarcastic comment - yes I know you are 14 but show a little courtesy please. There is no "tale", annotated photographs are not a "tale", riveting or otherwise.

Two, my daughter is very precious to me and I have all the time in the world for her. Please dont imply otherwise. You may recall in my introduction thread that you replied to, that I mentioned that my daughter had said this was a friendly forum. I'm surprised and saddened to see that this is not the case..

Three, why should you be given "details" ? Your comment regarding "emotion" is childish. Its a pity, I had thought how mature you were.

Elsewhere in this forum there is a thread that says that "true fans" would be happy if any of the guys found partners. Did you not mean that? Why the sudden change of approach because you have deemed the content of this thread somehow inappropriate?

Regretfully, this fandom has a tendency to focus on the physical aspects, sex lives and relationships of the guys rather than their music. Fans claiming "ownership" of band members they have never met and anticipating impending marriage has always seemed distasteful to me. But then, I'm 50 next Birthday so maybe its a generational thing.

Have you joined The Kaulitz Heaven forum? Oh good, I look forward to meeting you there. I'm a member too. We are only a few and I can't recall you registering..
I think the last person to join was someone called Celina - is that you? If so, I will post a hello - do let me know!

Finally, whilst my grasp of languages doesnt include the one you have used in your final comment, I'm guessing it isnt polite. May I suggest that neither is posting in a language that is not understood by the reader, regardless that this is the TH Lebanon Forum, its primary language appears to be English.

Last edited by Dinahkin on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to.)
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june   Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:33 pm

K.
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june   Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:53 pm

If you're trying to make me feel guilty, it's not working. I take back nothing that I said.
and kudos for you! You're absolutely right, it's actually something very rude.
My friend is probably going to kill me for being so rude on her forum, but she feels the same way about the subject. Smile I don't seem to recall ever mentioning I wouldn't be happy of any of them found partners. And listen, lady, let's get real - I'm not stupid enough to believe I'd actually get married to my favorite member. And I you find the way we think distasteful, then maybe you should stick to your forum where you can speak about your common beliefs and whatnot with your family members. Furthermore, I don't recall implying you don't have all the time in the world for your daughter. I feel bad for her.

I am very mature, thanks for your concern. You don't know anything about me except for my age - which could very much be a lie just as your daughter's is on this forum. Should she really be fawning after band members when she's 'happily married with children'? There's only so much you can do about feelin retarded. I'm very sorry to say that your daughter has very subtly implied my stupidity.
Yeah we speak English over the internet. Why don't you fly over to Lebanon and attend one of our meetings?

Lastly, I bid you all ado. If I wanted to have a completely retarded conversation with somebody who will never get the point, I'd talk to a rock.

love, Nicole.

Ayre bi imik. =.=

by the way, I don't think anyone appreciated the Clair de lune story about her getting it on with bill. I'm sure you're very proud of her for posting her sexual fantasies on a public forum that consists of girls with self respect. And no, I haven't joined your kaulitz heaven thing. I don't know why you would think so since my name obviously is not Celina.

Last edited by Nicoliee on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Felt like it ;))
Back to top Go down
Dinahkin
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Dinahkin

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june   Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 pm

@ Nicole (Celina?)
I will be fairly blunt, but polite, as I have been to date.

There are many things about the Tokio Hotel Fandom that completely baffle me.

In my view, it is Tokio Hotel's music we should appreciate as fans; that is in the public domain.

I'm not about to dignify your comments with a direct response. You are not privvy to the truth of my life and I am not about to share that with you in a public forum.

So, rather than continue an unseemly slanging match with you, I will accord you the courtesy which you have not accorded me and wish you well in the future.

I hope you mature into the person you wish to be.
Adieu
Back to top Go down
Sternchen
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Sternchen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june   Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:51 am

I was simply going to leave it but I will say one more thing.

One: Celina on Kaulitz Heaven is using your hotmail account so enough about that. Admins can see email adresses pity for you.

Two: Thanks for feeling bad for me honey but there is no need.

Three: Clair de lune a sexual fantasy?
Thats where I kind of stopped reading, it shows how young you all are if that already means sex to you. You're nothing but a bunch of kids, thinking you are adults, all teenagers do. And I dont hold that against you please god no, enjoy your fantasies and plans for a future its something I never had the chance to. Wallow in them if you like. Like how I read how someone poured her heart into a fanfic because its the story of her life, so I am curious and go read and its all about Bill falling for a letter he gets and lots of angst and crying and bad writing and a happy end and "Im better than the rest of the fans" pieces where she sits at a signing and more of that unrealistic stuff and everyone is supportive in the comments and saying how it will surely happen one day...

It made me smile, to be honest, it makes my heart break to hear how young in mind you all are. Its like being in high school having a crush on something....that doesnt even really exist. The boys you created are maybe named Bill or Tom Kaulitz but they dont exist because they only live up to what you need them to be. That is where I made a mistake in the past, I thought it was all real, I didnt have the necessary people skills to recognise a difference in real love and a teenage crush.

So when you know the real people it got confusing. And yeah yeah I know the real people you dont believe see if I care about that... Not telling the whole truth does not equal lying, its just not sharing everything with people who arent ready to hear it. The reason I even mentioned it was well, I was there what was I supposed to do say I wasnt?

Cherish your dreams of love and plans for the future, and I really hope life doesnt destroy them all too harshly. Equally cherish your youthful freedom, dont underestimate your ability to follow your dreams. Some people (like me) never got the chance to be young. I was fortunate to meet a wonderful man, who helped me become who I wanted to be and who is much more than what everyone thinks he is. Its a pity no one really cares about it though... almost no one.

Let me leave you with one last thing
certum est quia impossible est
credo quia absurdum est

Its a good motto to live by...
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june   Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Hey it's called google translate Wink
and sorry but I'm not Celina. My email address is princesszelda51@aim.com if you'd like some proof. Maybe you're already going dead in the brain. My mothers fifty five and has a couple mental disorders but she still understands if I tell her the truth about something. (:

I think it's funny that you're still fighting your daughters battles for her. (:

I was already over this but I guess you're still hung up on it. =.=

Oh and one last thing - I may be a bitch to you, but you don't know any of the other girls who are my friends, actually, so you can say what you want about me but don't you dare say that my friends are the same way. Grow up and get over yourself. You'd think fifty old years of I don't care what was enough time.

I'm not replying to this anymore. You're a lost cause. Byeeee :3 <3

ps. But actually, being completely truthful and polite with this next comment alone: I believe very much that your last paragraph about falling in love is very beautiful. I'm sorry, but you don't know the circumstances of my lifestyle nor the way I act in person let alone my personality or character - so I can assure you that I know more than you think I do about life already. I think I might like to apologize for assuming anything about your life since I don't know shit about you either besides what you stated. Perhaps that's a contridiction to the things I stated above, but it's still true. I believe strongly in these types of things.
Back to top Go down
internetimm175
Thinks TH Are From Japan

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june   Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:53 pm

thanks for the pics i have so many collection as well so what next i am readt to join u guys i am coming to make career in this so relaxed i will come with my family and reside at ur home dont wary we will had a great time thanks for the information

Departamentos Quito | Terrenos En Quito
Back to top Go down
http://inmovision.com.ec/
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june   Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:08 pm

did you not see me own her epically? quit your damn advertising or you'll have the same fate. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june   Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june Empty

Back to top Go down

Tokio Hotel On Russia MUZtv awards this friday 3rd of june
Page 1 of 1